Who We Are
Located between Blue Mountain and Nelson on Austin Avenue, next to the Jon B Pub
We are an attractive company affiliated with likeminded individuals who are honest, forward thinking, professional, productive, financially responsible, integrity powered leaders committed to the success of the people we serve.
Our Guiding Principles
What We Know
- All Persons who contact our company will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Our income is a measure of the value we bring to the marketplace.
- New challenges will arrive as we grow. We will be thankful for these new challenges because they are a testing of our commitment and will ultimately cause us to strengthen.
- We will attract success by becoming better people.
- Our Values are critical to our success. The absence or disregard for our values will result in an unstable and incomplete atmosphere.
- We will not always be right….however, we will always strive to do the right thing.
Our Operational Practices
What We Do
- We employ fun, smart, exciting, competent and extraordinary self-starters.
- We will always maintain a win-win relationship with you, our client.
- We provide an environment that is focused on increased production, profitability, teamwork and excellent customer service.
- We provide on-going training at all levels to help you continue to grow and master the principles and accountability on a regular basis.
- We live with unyielding integrity, are impeccable with our word, and are regretless.
- We have a passion for excellence…and an amazing attention to detail.
- We amaze our customers….not just satisfy them.
- We will be open to your ideas and solutions to run our company at the highest level possible.
We promise to be true to our enduring purpose, make every possible effort to achieve our future focus and take consistent action in line with our values, guiding principles and operational practices.
WHAT RE/MAX ALL POINTS EXPECTS OF YOU!
- Immerse yourself in the core values of our company and behave in accordance to those standards. Example: Gossip is not tolerated; integrity and honesty are always appropriate and expected, follow the Golden Rule.
- Always take the high road: be open to growth in all areas.
- Do what you say you will: keep promises to yourself and others.
- Produce a minimum of 15 closed transactions a year, and maintain your office account in a current status.
- Attend training or business planning sessions as needed to re-invent your business or take it to a higher level.
- Stay committed to your goals to help with increased profitability in our office.
- If your needs are not being met, please bring your concerns to our Management Team immediately with ideas and solutions.
- Support office tour weekly and attend our office sales meetings monthly.
- Provide excellent customer service to all of your clients.
- Follow our Real Estate Council, Real Estate Board, and broker policies and procedures for your protection and the protection of our company. Turn all contracts in within 24 hours, etc.
About RE/MAX All Points
Excellence - The Minimum Standard
RE/MAX All Points is a company in which we are all proud to be members. This organization was built on a solid foundation of good, honest, driven career real estate agents who had a dream and an interest in working as a team to help one another thrive and to provide unequaled service to families making the biggest moves of their lives
“If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life,” goes a famous quote. With this in mind we have fostered a culture in which team members don’t simple come to work. We love what we do and we all come to ensure that the dream of homeownership is within the grasp of every single person in our community.
That’s the mission of RE/MAX All Points . . .
That is who we are and why our minimum standard is excellence.
We look forward to building a long lasting real estate career with you.
For an unbiased opinion of the culture, support, technology, training, or anything at all, we encourage you to contact any of our team members. They are our biggest advocates!
How Do We Stack Up?
Are there firms larger then RE/MAX All Points in agent count?
Yes. That is because RE/MAX All Points is committed to adding career agents who have a passion for real estate. RE/MAX is not for every agent, it’s for those who want to be the best.
The Real Leader…RE/MAX
RE/MAX ranked top real estate Franchise for six consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine.
RE/MAX closes more transactions than any other firm, regardless of size.
RE/MAX agent productivity is two times greater than other firms’.
RE/MAX agents average 12 years of experience.
RE/MAX agents hold more professional designations than those of any other company.
RE/MAX has over 2 million visitors a month to REMAX.com, far exceeding KW, Royal Lepage, Sutton and others.
RE/MAX has a 50% share of voice in national advertising. When was the last time KW, Royal Lepage or Sutton advertised nationally?
RE/MAX educates its agents with the only satellite network in the industry. We have our own RE/MAX station.
RE/MAX offices are found in more than 83 countries.
We are not about quantity of agents…
We are about quality of team members.
After working in media sales, marketing and senior management for 25 years I started my real estate career in 1992. Actively selling real estate and consistently ranked in the top 10% of Realtors belonging to the Real Estate Boards of Greater Vancouver.
In 1998 I received my Managing Brokers license and began managing RE/MAX All Points Realty in 1999. In May of 2004 my wife Judy Conway a top producing Realtor and I purchased the RE/MAX All Points franchise. At that point I ceased to sell real estate on a full time basis to concentrate on development of our company. We concentrated full time on hiring top producing agents and training Realtors to be the best they can be both financially and having a great lifestyle. Our focus and efforts have allowed our company today to grow to almost 70 top producing realtors. In 2007, RE/MAX International awarded us Brokerage of the Year out of 5100 offices in North America due to our efforts in the training we provide and the quality of high producers we brought in to our office. This is an achievement we strive toward each and every year.
By joining RE/MAX All Points Realty you will benefit from a management team dedicated to excellence in service and most of all your “Success”. You will receive the support, training and encouragement you deserve so that you will reach your peak potential in both income as well as personal lifestyle...
Should your goals be earning more, having the best training vehicles in the industry available to you, a quality lifestyle, and then we would love to meet with you so that we can show you how this can be achieved. We are determined to assist you in achieving “Success” because after all, “Your Success Is Our Success”
With 18 years of Real Estate experience, of which all has been with RE/MAX All Points Realty Group, I have gained a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the business. From front end reception, conveyance, administration and sales right through to the Managing Broker position. A wealth of experience has also been gained from volunteering on the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Professional Conduct Committee.
We at All Points offer a highly experienced support team for our associates. If you are looking for a successful brokerage with hands on management, All Points is the place to be! We are on the ground every day helping our associates live successful business as well as personal lives.